New Entity Setup - With First Year Support
“Start a business” they said. “It will be EASY” they said. Ever feel like they were wrong? Many first time business owners struggle during the first year – either the company takes off too fast and operations fall to the back burner or they don’t set up an entity at all, opening themselves up to potential lawsuits and IRS issues. Don’t be one of those companies! Let us help you get your organization started correctly. Our team of specialists will help you set up your entity the correct way, develop processes and procedures so everything runs smoothly and make sure that you are fully supported through that first year.
Setting up a new organization can be exciting yet terrifying at the same time. Let us help you start on the right foot!
- Entity Setup through LegalZoom
- Non-Profit filings with Federal and State
- Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) Obtainment
- State Registration
- Assistance with Bank Account & Merchant Account setup
- QuickBooks Setup & Training
- Quarterly Reviews and Reconciliations for the 1st year
- Logo & Website Development (Optional, additional fee)
- Automation & Technology recommendations and implementations
- Custom document formatting
FREE for Veterans setting up Non-Profits who qualify for form 1023-EZ! Not sure you qualify? Check out the questionnaire here! If you can answer “no” to all of the questions on that document, we will waive all service fees for you. Proof of veteran status must be provided and you are responsible for any filings fees or ongoing service fees.
10% off services fees for Veterans starting all other entities.
I was struggling understanding all the paperwork to start my non profit. There were little nuances Krista knew about and helped me with. She helped me understand the process and guided me through the paperwork while being able to file it all for me. Before I started working with Your Business Champion I was so lost, now I’ve got the beginnings of my non profit up and running!! Thank you!!!! Your helping me realize my dream.